Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

What does a bank letter need to exactly state?, and is there anyone that has a sample template that i can see? as i am not sure what the bank will need to write in the letter if they are confirming my 6 months bank statement. i have previously been set up to receive 3 monthly statements but have recently changed this to monthly now. hope this will still be ok?

Also, as i have 2 jobs (1 full-time and 1 part-time), i dont have a contract for one of them. my part-time job I work from home and I get paid by cheque- as i dont earn very much from this. Is an employer letter sufficient to provide - or will i need a contract for this job too?

Many thanks,
Uzma

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
If your statements are original (mailed to you by the bank on bank stationary), you don't need a letter at all. Otherwise the letter just needs to confirm the statements are accurate and a valid representation of your account.

If there is no contract, you can't really provide one. I would think a letter from your employer, along with a note from you that indicates it is non-contracted work should suffice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.