Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

In case we open NAB account remotely, then in case of validation trip, can we get cheque book and ATM cards issued during that period or do they require us to be resident to get cheque book and ATM cards. Usually how much time is required to get these 2 things.

Also if there are any other things which can be done during validation trip, kindly suggest. I guess, we can only apply for Medicare and Center link once we start living there.

Thanks

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hi

In case we open NAB account remotely, then in case of validation trip, can we get cheque book and ATM cards issued during that period or do they require us to be resident to get cheque book and ATM cards. Usually how much time is required to get these 2 things.

Also if there are any other things which can be done during validation trip, kindly suggest. I guess, we can only apply for Medicare and Center link once we start living there.

Thanks

You can collect your Cheque book and ATM cards by showing Passport/Visa proofs. Not required to show your address proof

Reactions: mimran

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can collect your Cheque book and ATM cards by showing Passport/Visa proofs. Not required to show your address proof
Thanks for your reply. So it means it will be ready for instant collection once we go to the bank by showing passport and visa proofs ?

If there are other things that would be valuable for the validation trip, kindly let me know.

Thanks again for your help.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Thanks for your reply. So it means it will be ready for instant collection once we go to the bank by showing passport and visa proofs ?

If there are other things that would be valuable for the validation trip, kindly let me know.

Thanks again for your help.

Hmm not sure what other things you can do. Probably you can check the locality where you would like to stay.

Also read the Welcome Letter form NAB it says you need to email or call the particular person to take an appointment for activating the account

Reactions: mimran

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello Vijay,

This is Johnson from Bangalore.. My wife and I are also planning to migrate by mid Nov to Perth. I would like to know if we should carry the settlement amount of AUD 30,000 fully?? or can we carry it partially ?? do we have to show this entire amount in our bank statement ?? how does this work ???

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hmm not sure what other things you can do. Probably you can check the locality where you would like to stay.

Also read the Welcome Letter form NAB it says you need to email or call the particular person to take an appointment for activating the account
Hello Vijay,

This is Johnson from Bangalore.. My wife and I are also planning to migrate by mid Nov to Perth. I would like to know if we should carry the settlement amount of AUD 30,000 fully?? or can we carry it partially ?? do we have to show this entire amount in our bank statement ?? how does this work ???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts