Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Australia back in 2010 and I want to go back so bad right now I could swim there.

Some good pointers on cheap places to stay, quick jobs, what to look out for things of that nature. All is greatly appreciated.

So you could use a working holiday visa. Allows you to live and work in australia for a year. You can work for each employer for 6 months. If you complete 3 months of employment in rural australia you may be eligible for a second working holiday visa. Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)

After that though you would have to come home unless you qualified for another visa. There are many other visas, independent and employer sponsored but for independent you would need to be qualified and skilled in an occupation on the skilled occupational lists. Be able to pass a skills assessment and meet a points test Skilled Occupation Lists


For employer sponsored their is another list, the csol and you need to be qualified or skilled enough to do the job and they have to prove no australian could do the job.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.