Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Folks

I had been lived in UK as a student for three years and plan to take a trip to there again in coming Jan.

In my visa preparation, there are a few questions I want to ask, please do help me!:)

1) I am working in my dad's company as a senior officer so far and get my salary by cash each month. Due to this reason, my bank statement is a bit mess. Therefore, my mum want to be my finance guarantor to support my trip. But she already retired for years and most of her saving is from my dad.So, there is no payslip,bank statement for her. It is a quite normal thing in China, as in her age, the finances of one family are not independent as in Western Countries. Could anyone tell me, what kind document do I need to provide this amount of money is belong them.

2)When I fill in the Visa Application Form, in the part 6.7"Have you made an application to Home Office to remain in the UK in the last 10 years". I did apply it for my student visa a few years ago and according to the official guide, I need to enter my Home Office reference number, but, I check all the documents what I have,there is no such number, only a unique number of my identity number can be found.Should I leave it blank? or just enter that number?

3) I have a far family relater in UK, who is my aunt. But this relationship is not admit by UK border agency. So, should I enter Yes or No in part 7 "Do I have friends or Family in UK". I do not plan to visit them.

I really wish some of you can take a few minutes to help me.

Kind Regards

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Dear Folks

I had been lived in UK as a student for three years and plan to take a trip to there again in coming Jan.

In my visa preparation, there are a few questions I want to ask, please do help me!:)

1) I am working in my dad's company as a senior officer so far and get my salary by cash each month. Due to this reason, my bank statement is a bit mess. Therefore, my mum want to be my finance guarantor to support my trip. But she already retired for years and most of her saving is from my dad.So, there is no payslip,bank statement for her. It is a quite normal thing in China, as in her age, the finances of one family are not independent as in Western Countries. Could anyone tell me, what kind document do I need to provide this amount of money is belong them.
Or your father can be your guarantor with his bank statements?

2)When I fill in the Visa Application Form, in the part 6.7"Have you made an application to Home Office to remain in the UK in the last 10 years". I did apply it for my student visa a few years ago and according to the official guide, I need to enter my Home Office reference number, but, I check all the documents what I have,there is no such number, only a unique number of my identity number can be found.Should I leave it blank? or just enter that number?
It's the first letter of your surname followed by six or seven digits. It should be on any letter you received from Home Office, but if you cannot find it, just leave it blank. It's not the same as the visa reference.

3) I have a far family relater in UK, who is my aunt. But this relationship is not admit by UK border agency. So, should I enter Yes or No in part 7 "Do I have friends or Family in UK". I do not plan to visit them.
Just answer no.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear Sir, thanks for your reply, it is really helpful indeed! But, I still have a few questions to ask and hope you can help a bit.
Or your father can be your guarantor with his bank statements?
Yes, my dad's bankstatement is very good.However, amount of money just transfer to his saving account a month ago from my mum, since he used most of them to buy some financial fund,only around 20,000 pounds left can be frozen. Is this would satisfied?

It's the first letter of your surname followed by six or seven digits. It should be on any letter you received from Home Office, but if you cannot find it, just leave it blank. It's not the same as the visa reference.
Thanks, I have checked the letter I received from Home Office, they leave it blank. So, I will just do the same thing.:)

Just answer no.
When I register in police in London a few years ago, I put her name under relate option as aunt for emergency contact .I have been told by a local agency, the visa section can check all my history information and if they find I try to lie to them, I will refused visa for 10 years. I am so scare. Is that true? Do they have right to do such thing?

Thanks for your time to my so many questions. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.