Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Please help me out.

I have done my bachelors from Bangladesh in Business Administration from a private university in 2010. Thereafter, I worked for a management consulting company for three years. I have similar work experience in Australia as well for one year in last five years.

Can anybody help me finding that my experience in the similar field would count my degree as bachelors or still VET ASSESS will count my degree as adv Diploma.

Thanks in advance if someone has some solutions to that.

CHEEERS!

AMAN

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi All,

Please help me out.

I have done my bachelors from Bangladesh in Business Administration from a private university in 2010. Thereafter, I worked for a management consulting company for three years. I have similar work experience in Australia as well for one year in last five years.

Can anybody help me finding that my experience in the similar field would count my degree as bachelors or still VET ASSESS will count my degree as adv Diploma.

Thanks in advance if someone has some solutions to that.

CHEEERS!

AMAN
I should be considered equivalent to AQF level 7- Bachelor's degree. However, VETASSESS will have a final say on that.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Thanks Parth for your reply. I would try to submit all my documents. Lets see how it comes. Thanks!

Yes that will be the first step to take. However, make sure you understand all the steps involved; I am assuming you intend to apply for a skilled migration visa later?

1. Identify which ANZSCO occupation you wish to apply, which best suits your qualification and work experience.

2. See whether those occupations are still available for migration; if yes, under which visa category.

3. Check the VETASSESS website for all eligibility requirements for the occupation you plan to nominate. Gather all docs and apply.

4. Sit for an English test in the meantime.

I suggest you read other threads on this forum for understanding all the steps involved. Read the sticky threads at the top of this forum first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts