Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have been assessed +ve for system administrator for 9.3 years by ACS. I had a query regarding the SS for NSW. Their website mentions that though SA position is in demand, a Bachelors degree is required. ACS has recognized my IT Certifications as equivalent to IT Diploma. I have a Bachelors degree but not in IT. Will it be an issue or NSW just needs the skill to be in demand. Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Pishu

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Surprised to see no response to this post. Calling all the Senior and Experienced members to kindly share your invaluable thoughts.

Cheers

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hello All,

I have been assessed +ve for system administrator for 9.3 years by ACS. I had a query regarding the SS for NSW. Their website mentions that though SA position is in demand, a Bachelors degree is required. ACS has recognized my IT Certifications as equivalent to IT Diploma. I have a Bachelors degree but not in IT. Will it be an issue or NSW just needs the skill to be in demand. Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Pishu
Can't give you exact answer because its dependent on NSW, but they might not accept you due to this reason. Victoria & NSW only accept the best of the best and have strict criteria for providing sponsorship, which is why a lot of people end up rejected.

Having said that, don't let that discourage you, give it a shot and see how it goes, especially since you have tons of experience which might compensate for the lack of IT degree.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't give you exact answer because its dependent on NSW, but they might not accept you due to this reason. Victoria & NSW only accept the best of the best and have strict criteria for providing sponsorship, which is why a lot of people end up rejected.

Having said that, don't let that discourage you, give it a shot and see how it goes, especially since you have tons of experience which might compensate for the lack of IT degree.
thanks so much for your reply and encouraging words:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.