Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends

I plan to move from india to sydney in coming june with my wife and toddler..

pls let me know
1.) if baby's regular vaccination will be covered my medical insurance.
2.) Is the baby's vaccination schedule is same as that happens in india..
3.) my kid is of 6 months , then do i need to carry any medical cover letter from india stating what all vaccination have been given to her..
4.) Rough cost of vaccinations.

looking forward for ur help..

thanks

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
attaching the immunisation schedule, take it to the doc and ask him to give any additional once if required, take a chart from him that corresponds with this schedule, which has been given and which has not been given.

your wife will have to go to the nearest mother & child /family centre, the details will be available on teh council's website. take an appointment before going, they do not entertain people walking in. you need a blue book that has teh child's records, the vaccines are free if you go to the hospital or to the immunisation camps organised by the council every now adn then.

you will have to get the vaccine updated in her file online (centrelink), a few missing vaccines can result in no childcare rebate from centrelink or problem during school admission

the attached immunisation chart is from whitehorse in melbourne, that is wehre i stay.

Hi Friends

I plan to move from india to sydney in coming june with my wife and toddler..

pls let me know
1.) if baby's regular vaccination will be covered my medical insurance.
2.) Is the baby's vaccination schedule is same as that happens in india..
3.) my kid is of 6 months , then do i need to carry any medical cover letter from india stating what all vaccination have been given to her..
4.) Rough cost of vaccinations.

looking forward for ur help..

thanks

Attachments

Reactions: JIT1981

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
attaching the immunisation schedule, take it to the doc and ask him to give any additional once if required, take a chart from him that corresponds with this schedule, which has been given and which has not been given.

your wife will have to go to the nearest mother & child /family centre, the details will be available on teh council's website. take an appointment before going, they do not entertain people walking in. you need a blue book that has teh child's records, the vaccines are free if you go to the hospital or to the immunisation camps organised by the council every now adn then.

you will have to get the vaccine updated in her file online (centrelink), a few missing vaccines can result in no childcare rebate from centrelink or problem during school admission

the attached immunisation chart is from whitehorse in melbourne, that is wehre i stay.
Thanks Anj..
THis was really helpful info..

Reactions: anj1976
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.