Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm so tired... Whenever I try to tide my house and my little angel's room, I always get stuck with things that my daughter doesn't need anymore:eek:. Plenty of stuff is just lying around the house and takes up the space!! I could put some more valuable in that space than just stuff that is not used anymore.. I can't throw them out also as I've paid good money for them....:mad:

Do you guys have the same problem?

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
sell them on Dubizzle?
Pass them on to friends with children?
donate to a charity?

·
Premium Member
10,204 Posts
There is a charity place in Karama, behind Al Adil supermarket. My son and I have a tradition of doing a charity clean up twice a year - once before his birthday and once before Christmas. We drop off all our stuff at this place.

You feel good that you've done a good thing and none of it goes to waste :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is a charity place in Karama, behind Al Adil supermarket. My son and I have a tradition of doing a charity clean up twice a year - once before his birthday and once before Christmas. We drop off all our stuff at this place.

You feel good that you've done a good thing and none of it goes to waste :)
yes exactly. And I hate dubizzle cause if i want to sell anything i get many calls and still bargains... :mad:

i believe i will need to check that charity. Do you know where it goes? i dont' want that those stuff would be sold eventually...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts