Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I recently applied for 175 visa.I was blessed with a child few days back.
Should I inform the DIAC immediately or should wait till I get CO allocated.

It may take some time for me to get birth certificate and passport.

So I was just thinking can I inform the DIAC when I have CO as by that time I will have passport and Birth Certificate.

What do you think.
Please let me know

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi

So I was just thinking can I inform the DIAC when I have CO as by that time I will have passport and Birth Certificate.

What do you think.
Please let me know
the issue is if all your docs are uploaded already and if you are in a situation of getting a direct grant then you should mail DIAC and ask them to hold on to visa decision till you get the passport and birth certificate of your kid.

if you are far away from CO allocation and yet few mandatory docs need to be uploaded, you can get those docs and inform them.

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no i am away from direct grant

the issue is if all your docs are uploaded already and if you are in a situation of getting a direct grant then you should mail DIAC and ask them to hold on to visa decision till you get the passport and birth certificate of your kid.

if you are far away from CO allocation and yet few mandatory docs need to be uploaded, you can get those docs and inform them.

hi

i am very far from direct grant as I have not given PCC and medical and even CO is not allocated.

I was just concerned that there my be some time period in which we need to inform DIAC in case of life event like birth of child.

·
Registered
760 Posts
hi

i am very far from direct grant as I have not given PCC and medical and even CO is not allocated.

I was just concerned that there my be some time period in which we need to inform DIAC in case of life event like birth of child.
many felicitations on the birth of your child....please note that you're required to notify and provide form 1022 to DIAC,relevant information could be found on following URL:

Contact Us - Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Thanks.

·
Registered
628 Posts
hi

still you have some time so no issues. but if getting passport and birth certificate is really dragging a lot just intimate DIAC about this to be on safe side and explain them why passport is not there still. but yes getting passport for kid will take sometime especially if parents passport (atleast 1 of them) don't have spouse name included. if it is there it will just take like 3 days to get kids passport else you have to go for reissue of one of yours and then apply kids passport

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Many Congratulations !!!!!!
There's no harm in informing DIAC right away. You can always state that getting the passport and birth certificate will take a while. DIAC will gladly accept it....

Hi

What do you think.
Please let me know

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
congratulations lalu

they need proof for which you have to send them the birth certificate and to add them to your applciation you need passport number,best is to send them an email regarding the child birth, tell them you have applied for the passport and please apply for the child's pp in tatkal and not regular application

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi

What do you think.
Please let me know
Congratulations!

Do as anj1976 says.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.