Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Baby born in London has no passport to travel

3K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  Asian Spirit 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello everyone,
I need your advise.
My sister in Law is Romanian citizen and she got married to Pakistan citizen and have been living in Dubai for last 2 years . my sister i law came to London last October and has been living with us and now she gave birth to baby last week. She now plans to travel back to Dubai to stay with her husband but she is in dilemma as how she can travel with her child without passport for her baby.

Would like to know how she can travel to Dubai with her child and does she needs a passport for her baby before she travels and if the case what is the procedure.

Regards
Kalyan

#3 ·
Thank you for the information.
My sister in law can she apply for a Pakistan passport from London for her baby and if thats the case, baby father has to be present when applying for the baby Pakistan passport.

Also how quick will that be to get a Pakistan passport for her baby and if she gets a Pakistan passport will she be able to apply for Romanian passport also.

Please advise.

#4 ·
Hi,
So let me get this straight:-
You are from India
Your sister-in-law is from Romania
She has had a baby in London
Her husband is from Pakistan
He lives in Dubai
You are asking British people, on a Dubai forum, whether your Romanian sister-in-law can get a Pakistani or Romanian passport in London for her new baby?
I think she needs to contact the Pakistan and Romanian embassies in London on Monday morning!
Best of luck
Steve

#15 ·
Well the OP is Indian!
Thrice, avail, backside of the building, tiffin box, revert!
All good English words and sayings that we hear in Dubai - but not the UK!
Cheers
Steve
Same here in the Philippines Steve. These words and phrases are used in daily life
by the locals and even on televisions adverts--but not back in the US.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.