Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello

I am new to this forum and want to sit my english B1 test and am thinking to complete my Life in UK test. I am on a spouse visa, I know I don't need these until ILR but I want to get it all out of the way. I heard there will be changes to both B1 and Life in UK Test in November 2015. Please can somebody explain if this is true, what the changes are?

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can anybody please help? i have heard the B 1 english test is changing in november 2015 please can anybody tell me if this is true?

·
Super Moderator
5,184 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,184 Posts
Hit #3 in that link has the list of tests that can be taken after November 2015

·
Registered
340 Posts
Please note that people who did the exam before April 2015 can use their results until November 2015. If you sit an exam after April 2015 it needs to be one of the listed ones.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi thanks for replies. I read the link but i couldnt find any test for after november 2015. i can only find before or april 2015. please could you help

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was watching an immigration programme where they had questions and answers.the lawyer said that for a spouse visa we need to show one year of employment (over £18,600) but i thought it was 6 months

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.