Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering how I can go about starting up a tenants community forum for Azure Residences. There are a lot of problems and issues and I am wondering if other people are experiencing the same and how they are overcoming them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
As its a certain developer who shall not be named herein, you're going to have an uphill struggle.

As an example, the issues with the beach have been going on for years now and with residents simply refused access over a dispute between the owners and the developers and tenants association won't do much. The tenants are simply ignored in a game of he said, she said.

XXXXX says no, then unless you are prepared to actually go to court, you are wasting your time. They will simply ignore you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have unfortunately already come to terms with the fact that I cannot use my own pool or beach because I can't obtain a pass due to the tyrants that are Nakheel (...said it for you!).

But for this I mean day to day issues like leaks, entry passes for cleaners, etc. Nakheel seem to have the most ridiculous processes in place (i.e. not allowing your own handy men round because they have their own team of clowns from the likes of UNEC and Al Arabia who can't fix it anyway but even if they are there assessing the issue, you still have to email Nakheel's terrible customer care first and wait for 5 days for them to reply to then arrange for it to be fixed). It's so exhausting.

You mention a tenants association though - is this for Azure Residence?

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
No I mean if you form one, you'll be ignored just as much as an individual.

I always brought my own workers in and ignored Nakheel for anything inside the apartment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not wanting to make any changes - I know I'll be fighting a losing battle.

I mean merely as a platform to communicate with other tenants as I'm sure I will be able to get a more truthful a quicker answer to anything from the tenants with their experiences than Nakheel Customer Care.

I used to live in the Torch and they had a Community Forum through Kingfield Management so I'm looking for something the same.

And the security literally do not allow our workers to enter - even to put up a shelf!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts