Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I currently have 60 points and I saw this item, can my Oracle Peoplesoft Certification qualify for another 10 points? :cheer2:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
seems like this is greatly overlooked... hope some folks can shed some light. thank!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi Molaboy,

Nope. It will not qualify to add 10pts to your EOI.

Other factors that can add points are:
- Credentialled community language qualifications 5pts
- Study in regional Australia or a low population growth metropolitan area (excluding distance education 5pts
- Partner skill qualifications 5pts
- Professional Year in Australia for at least 12 months in the four years before the day you were invited 5pts

Or improve your IELTS score.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi,
I currently have 60 points and I saw this item, can my Oracle Peoplesoft Certification qualify for another 10 points? :cheer2:
You need to ask this question from ACS if they recognize Peoplesoft certification equivalent to AQF diploma. As far as I know, they do recognize many Microsoft, Oracle and Cisco certifications as equivalent to AQF diploma, which gives the applicant 10 points for education if they haven't claimed any point for education already.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You need to ask this question from ACS if they recognize Peoplesoft certification equivalent to AQF diploma. As far as I know, they do recognize many Microsoft, Oracle and Cisco certifications as equivalent to AQF diploma, which gives the applicant 10 points for education if they haven't claimed any point for education already.
my bad, i misundertood it. i thought i can get 15 points for BD and 10 for certification.

thank!

·
Registered
375 Posts
molaboy said:
my bad, i misundertood it. i thought i can get 15 points for BD and 10 for certification. thank!
I am not sure if that's what you mean, but you can only claim points for one, highest qualification.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts