Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there,
I'm thinking about studying in university of new England, armidale, new south Wales. it's off campus.
1. How much could be the living cost there for a woman?
2. And probable part-time job for a female student?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
hi there,
I'm thinking about studying in university of new England, armidale, new south Wales. it's off campus.

thanks in advance
If you can manage PR, get to Aus with PR. Wasting time with education especially since it will take 2 years is of no use. If it is less than 2 years, you don't get 5 points for education either.

Plus after 2 years, PR may change and it is very uncertain if your occupation will still be invited or even PR will be there considering so many changes and immigration is likely to reduce due to rising house prices and population increase.

Plus Aus uni tuition is very expensive and you will most likely manage your accommodation + food cost with work, not tuition fee given your degree is not demanding.

The way I see it, it is better to spend time studying PTE/IELTS and get better mark and go to Aus as PR than going there for study.

Reactions: Nusrat Jahan

·
Registered
198 Posts
hi there,

thanks in advance
In general living expenses would be less than the larger cities, like Sydney or Melbourne, but job opportunities would be less than Sydney or Melbourne.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts