Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

First post here so I will explain my reason for joining.

I'm not an expat and at the moment, unless my circumstances change drastically I have no plans on becoming one :)
What I'm hoping for is some help with locating car salvage/breakers yards in Germany.

I've had no luck searching with Google so I wonder if anyone now living in Germany could possibly give me any info, addresses, links etc..

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hi,

First post here so I will explain my reason for joining.

I'm not an expat and at the moment, unless my circumstances change drastically I have no plans on becoming one :)
What I'm hoping for is some help with locating car salvage/breakers yards in Germany.

I've had no luck searching with Google so I wonder if anyone now living in Germany could possibly give me any info, addresses, links etc..

Thanks,
Mark
Germany is big, so random addresses probably won't help you much. Just google "Schrottplatz" or "Autoverwertung" and the town/area that suits you. You can find several in nearly every area, lots to choose from.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@ Seb*

Thanks for the reply. Particular areas don't really matter as I'm hoping to source the parts I want and have them shipped to me here in the UK.

I will search those references you gave and see what results show up.

Thanks again ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts