Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have planned to apply for australian skilled migrant visa and started the process through an agent. Right now i have been assessed by ACS and it is in process.
My case is that i have been diagonised with mouth cancer this April and i underwetn surgery and completed my treatment in Sep. Now my health is improved and there is no further disease. Will my visa be rejected?In the medical tests what do the doctors ask reg the disease and what supportings i need to provide to the embassy incase of ant questions.
Is there any case where visa was granted earlier?

I am the primary applicant and i have my husband and two kids added.
Incase if i am secondary also i heard that visa can be rejected on health grounds.

G

·
Personally I would wait a year or two after being given the all clear and being free from treatment. I have seen lits of people granted visas in those circumstances but have also seen many more rejected when they applied within a very short space of time after being cleared. DIBP want to be sure that is gone and wont requure ongoing treatment in Australia hence the time period reassures them it is not returning.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have planned to apply for australian skilled migrant visa and started the process through an agent. Right now i have been assessed by ACS and it is in process.
My case is that i have been diagonised with mouth cancer this April and i underwetn surgery and completed my treatment in Sep. Now my health is improved and there is no further disease. Will my visa be rejected?In the medical tests what do the doctors ask reg the disease and what supportings i need to provide to the embassy incase of ant questions.
Is there any case where visa was granted earlier?

I am the primary applicant and i have my husband and two kids added.
Incase if i am secondary also i heard that visa can be rejected on health grounds.
Currently i have checked with the Agent though which i am processing and he is assuring that there will not be a prob unless there is something shown up in he blood tests. Right now i am in assesment stage and it will take another 6 months for me to take up medicals and i would have improved by then...it will be a yr when i go for my medicals.. will this be a prob for state sponsered visa.

G

·
So if you asked an agent and are following their 'advice' anyway why ask here?

Your risk and your money, agent doesn't care so long as you line their pocket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts