Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need an Australian who can certify some copies of documents for me.
Can you contact me if you are an Aussie in Tuscany (I am in Lucca) and can certify Australian documents? (usually you can if you are a qualified professional or JP)
Thanks in advance.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.