Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
1,792 Posts

You got your residency on the basis of your studies, you can contact your School Teacher -Employed Full Time. He/She may be able to assist you.

Good Luck!!!

Girl Aussie

Hi, their

I am eligible for the Australian citizenship. I have one query in regards to proof of identity for Australian citizenship.

Their is a list of professional occupants who can sign for my proof of identity form and they should know me for more than a year.

So the problem is, I don't know many people in Australia with such a professional background which diac listed on website. I am eligible for citizenship but I couldn't find the person from the professional background the DIAC listed on website. So what should I do now?

1 - 2 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.