Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, their

I am eligible for the Australian citizenship. I have one query in regards to proof of identity for Australian citizenship.

Their is a list of professional occupants who can sign for my proof of identity form and they should know me for more than a year.

So the problem is, I don't know many people in Australia with such a professional background which diac listed on website. I am eligible for citizenship but I couldn't find the person from the professional background the DIAC listed on website. So what should I do now?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,447 Posts
Hi, their

I am eligible for the Australian citizenship. I have one query in regards to proof of identity for Australian citizenship.

Their is a list of professional occupants who can sign for my proof of identity form and they should know me for more than a year.

So the problem is, I don't know many people in Australia with such a professional background which diac listed on website. I am eligible for citizenship but I couldn't find the person from the professional background the DIAC listed on website. So what should I do now?

Thanks
You don't have a GP even? Or a dentist?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi shel

I got residency 3 years ago and now I'm eligible to apply for citizenship. I live in Sydney. Based on my studies I got my residency.

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Hi,

You got your residency on the basis of your studies, you can contact your School Teacher -Employed Full Time. He/She may be able to assist you.

Good Luck!!!

Girl Aussie

Hi, their

Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi girl aussie

Thanks for such a nice reply. And if possible than educate people like BLACKBELT how to respond people's problem.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,447 Posts
Hi oz bound I can find a JP or a dentist but I don't know them personally.
You don't need to be friends with them, they just need to have known you for one year. So if you have seen the same doctor every year since you moved here for example, that would count as them knowing you personally. In any case, seems like this has been resolved.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts