Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I am from India and looking for touring in Australia for 10days maximum

working as a freelancer so no income and no income tax returns filed too for the same

I have bank balance collected from past 10 years of around 25Lakhs so around 48k AUD and have one property in India and parents living too

My wife is working in Malaysia in client location in a reputed company and I have dependent visa

Planning to tour in november and I have already booked return tickets to India from Malaysia

Will I get tourist visa to Australia ?
Should I book flight tickets and hotel to Australia before applying for visa ?

please guide me so that I don't end up wasting money and later with rejected visa

Thanks

·
Registered
23,842 Posts
Hi all

working as a freelancer so no income and no income tax returns filed too for the same

I have bank balance collected from past 10 years of around 25Lakhs so around 48k AUD and have one property in India and parents living too

My wife is working in Malaysia in client location in a reputed company and I have dependent visa

Planning to tour in november and I have already booked return tickets to India from Malaysia

please guide me so that I don't end up wasting money and later with rejected visa

Thanks

From the details you have given, I have very little doubt that you would be refused a tourist visa
The only weak point is lack of income and tax records which are compensated by the bank balance.
The root are proved by your property and parents

But What's the tearing hurry to buy tickets and book hotels ?

Luckily Indians can now apply for the tourist visa online

Apply for the same and get it in hand and then book the tickets and hotels
You never know what the CO may think of no income and no tax returns status

Final,decision is yours

Take tips from the trip advisor forum on the itinerary and hotels
They are mostly good advices

Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From the details you have given, I have very little doubt that you would be refused a tourist visa
The only weak point is lack of income and tax records which are compensated by the bank balance.
The root are proved by your property and parents

But What's the tearing hurry to buy tickets and book hotels ?

Luckily Indians can now apply for the tourist visa online

Apply for the same and get it in hand and then book the tickets and hotels
You never know what the CO may think of no income and no tax returns status

Final,decision is yours

Take tips from the trip advisor forum on the itinerary and hotels
They are mostly good advices

Cheers
Thanks for helping even I am little doubtful because of no income and tax returns

·
Registered
23,842 Posts
Thanks for helping even I am little doubtful because of no income and tax returns
Would your wife be accompanying you on the trip and would be applying together ?
As she has a steady income it might help your cause

Cheers

·
Registered
23,842 Posts
Yes we both will be applying it together and she will be on leave for 10 days
Then the chances of getting the visa increase dramatically in my opinion

Also examine the possibility if you can take one of the tours of the reputed travel agencies
Somehow or the other, if you book a travel tour with them , they ensure that your visa is issued

Cheers

·
Registered
45 Posts
Although the income proof is essential, the bank account statements and property proof are good enough proofs. Since, your wife is accompanying you, documents strengthen your claim.

Even then, the tourist visas are granted pretty quickly without much hassle...

What matters is you show you have strong reasons to go back to your home country after the visa period ends.

Hi all

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts