Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I lodged my application for visa subclass 189 in February 07, 2016.
My Health Checkup was done late February, 2017.

I got married in March`16 and added my wife in my application. It took a lot of time to get the additional payment done and her health check up was only completed in May 3, 2017.

But CO again asked for Health undertaking for my wife on Jul 07, 2017 and also PCC of both my wife and myself noting previous ones expired. I submitted everything this week.

I am concerned; is my health checkup still valid? If not then why the CO did not ask for another checkup when he asked for PCC and HUS on Jul 07, 2017?

Does asking to sign HUS indicate any possibility of granting the visa? How long does it take to get the visa after signing HUS?

Please share your experience and knowledge.

Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello,

I got married in March`16 and added my wife in my application. It took a lot of time to get the additional payment done and her health check up was only completed in May 3, 2017.

But CO again asked for Health undertaking for my wife on Jul 07, 2017 and also PCC of both my wife and myself noting previous ones expired. I submitted everything this week.

I am concerned; is my health checkup still valid? If not then why the CO did not ask for another checkup when he asked for PCC and HUS on Jul 07, 2017?

Does asking to sign HUS indicate any possibility of granting the visa? How long does it take to get the visa after signing HUS?

Thanks in Advance.
Sorry About a typo.. my health assessment was done in Late February 2016.
Not February 2017.

·
Registered
23,878 Posts
Hello,

Thanks in Advance.
You cannot presume asking anything by the immigration department means that the process is complete
You have done what was asked of you
You have to now wait patiently for the next CO contact or grant

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts