1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

My educational qualifications are:-

B.com.
MBA (marketing and operations management)
Msc Business Finance.

Experience:-
Accountant (12 months).
Customer service executive (22 months).
Senior financial analyst (33 months)
Present Job:- IT business consultant i.e SAP FI/Data migration consultant (27 months).

Could you please suggest whether i can go forward for 261111 ICT Business analyst/consultant occupation assessment.

I am confused, as i do not have technical qualification but presently i am working in an IT company.Although i know that it is not mandatory to have a technical degree for IT business consultant profession.

Need you valuable suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi MBL. My scenario is the same. I am looking for suggestions in the identical lines. Have you started proceeding with your application?

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
If your occupations is to be assessed by ACS, then you will need a combination of education + experience to get a positive skills assessment. If you have a degree with ICT major you only need 2 years of relevant experience. If you have a degree but it's not ICT related, you would need at least 6 years of relevant experience. Based on what you've posted, you won't get the positive skills assessment so you may need to either get some relevant qualifications or look at whether there are any other occupations you could apply under.

Reactions: mbl
1 - 4 of 4 Posts