Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm new on this platform.Seeking all of yours help as I'm in a big fix right now.I am planning to apply for Australian PR Visa and below are my details:

Education: BCom/MBA finance/diploma in computer application
Work exp: 5 years 10 month exp as an SAP FICO consultant

When I approached agent last week they said even though you won't get points for your work exp as it's less than 6 years , you should be able to get positive result from ACS as your job duties are relevant with anzco 261111 ( which I have checked in ACS site and my profile matches with ICT BA 26111 job duties and responsibilities).so according to agent I should be able to get an invite if I score pte 79 in all sections or eilts 8 in all sections which would make my points as below:
Education: 15
Work exp: 0
Language: 20
Total: 65

Now my concern is what if my profile is rejected by ACS because what I came to know from their site is they need minimum 8 years of work exp if the qualification is non ICT.

Please guide me whether I should go ahead with the PR process or get more work exp and then try again.

Awaiting your response eagerly 馃槉

Nandini

Registered
Hi All,

I'm new on this platform.Seeking all of yours help as I'm in a big fix right now.I am planning to apply for Australian PR Visa and below are my details:

When I approached agent last week they said even though you won't get points for your work exp as it's less than 6 years , you should be able to get positive result from ACS as your job duties are relevant with anzco 261111 ( which I have checked in ACS site and my profile matches with ICT BA 26111 job duties and responsibilities).so according to agent I should be able to get an invite if I score pte 79 in all sections or eilts 8 in all sections which would make my points as below:

Now my concern is what if my profile is rejected by ACS because what I came to know from their site is they need minimum 8 years of work exp if the qualification is non ICT.

Please guide me whether I should go ahead with the PR process or get more work exp and then try again.

Awaiting your response eagerly

Nandini
more work experience means you need to wait till you get 9 years of experience. But your age, i think, will cross 33 years of bar and 5 points will be decreased from it.

Not to dishearted you but getting an invite in 65 under 189 is not possible. Your agent is luring you to give him initial installments and then your case will never be picked up for invitation. You can check previous rounds cutoff in skill select.

However, if you apply under 190 you may get but that is still a distant dream considering now under BA so many cases must be queued up.

Registered
Hi All,

Awaiting your response eagerly

Nandini
If i would be at your place, i would try the following things:

1. 489 visa
2. Marriage, if its around the corner. Apply after that.
3. Canada, considering you have masters.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: commie_rick
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.