Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys need some help here. I searched the forum already, but the issue I am facing right now was last discussed in 2013. No inputs/comments from people who had faced this issue before, so starting a new thread.
I had requested the Aus PCC on 4th April for me and my wife. The PCC was completed by AFP and had sent across to my Indian residential Address on 7th April. After waiting for as much as 20 days (the max time they had mentioned for the overseas mail delivery), I had tried contacting them through emails which did not worked out. I finally called them up and requested them to re-issue the certificate. They did sent it again on 27 April but the same story got repeated. Its been 13 days today and I have not received anything from them. I checked it with the post office, called up AFP and verified the address they have, but everything seems ok except from the fact that there is no sign of the certificate. I don't see it coming, and since the AFP compulsorily sends out the certificate through ordinary post, I dont see a way track it down. :(
I had lodged 190 NSW visa on 20th April and there is a possibility that the application is currently being looked into by the authorities. I feel that the CO will shorty contact me, ruining my chances of a direct grant. But even in that case, I am not sure how to get the PCC. :confused:
I don't know anybody from Australia and don't want to send the certificate to some other offshore address as it would take further 15-20 days with no guarantee of delivery. Can I ask them deliver the certificate directly to the CO? do they accept it that ways? Anything you could suggest expats? Appreciate your inputs.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can anybody please help?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you could request the AFp to send the soft copy and send it through email then i think that should be of help to upload it in the immiaccount website.
Thanks SriRaks, but I have already explored that option with AFP. They said that they send only hard copies. :(

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks SriRaks, but I have already explored that option with AFP. They said that they send only hard copies. :(
If you have someone known in Australia, better check with AFP to provide a copy on the revised address(Australia) by stating your situation. That person from Australia can send you scanned copies and thats all you need for online portal.

Good Luck!

Reactions: nvanm100

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you have someone known in Australia, better check with AFP to provide a copy on the revised address(Australia) by stating your situation. That person from Australia can send you scanned copies and thats all you need for online portal.

Good Luck!
Thanks shergill80, yeah that's the last resort for me. I am speaking to some indirect friends from Australia and have got an address to get the PCC delivered. But sadly, the AFP inquiry number is not going through from last couple of days. I tried it at least 50 times now through different numbers, but it doesn't even ring and get disconnected. I can email them the new address and request them to send a copy to that address, but the last time I tried that channel, they did not respond to my emails. This is bit frustrating as some simplistic processes are now facing very unlikely problems like these.

·
Registered
24,143 Posts
Any help, somebody ?

Thanks,
Explore the possibilities of Getting it delivered to someone in Australia

That seems to be the only viable option

Cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Guys need some help here. I searched the forum already, but the issue I am facing right now was last discussed in 2013. No inputs/comments from people who had faced this issue before, so starting a new thread.
I had requested the Aus PCC on 4th April for me and my wife. The PCC was completed by AFP and had sent across to my Indian residential Address on 7th April. After waiting for as much as 20 days (the max time they had mentioned for the overseas mail delivery), I had tried contacting them through emails which did not worked out. I finally called them up and requested them to re-issue the certificate. They did sent it again on 27 April but the same story got repeated. Its been 13 days today and I have not received anything from them. I checked it with the post office, called up AFP and verified the address they have, but everything seems ok except from the fact that there is no sign of the certificate. I don't see it coming, and since the AFP compulsorily sends out the certificate through ordinary post, I dont see a way track it down. :(
I had lodged 190 NSW visa on 20th April and there is a possibility that the application is currently being looked into by the authorities. I feel that the CO will shorty contact me, ruining my chances of a direct grant. But even in that case, I am not sure how to get the PCC. :confused:
I don't know anybody from Australia and don't want to send the certificate to some other offshore address as it would take further 15-20 days with no guarantee of delivery. Can I ask them deliver the certificate directly to the CO? do they accept it that ways? Anything you could suggest expats? Appreciate your inputs.
Getting it to an Australian address might be a good option if available, let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi,

How did you figure out to get the AFP PCC ?
I'm right now in same situation as yours. Please share your experience.

Thanks.
It is a very simple process and you can apply online.

You will have to submit proofs to qualify the 100 points check. I had submitted passport, Bank statement with address on it, Credit card copy.

My PCC was processed in 2 days.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Which site did you apply on btw? There are multiple options to get the Aus PCC certificate, you might want to try a different if this one does not work for you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It is a very simple process and you can apply online.

You will have to submit proofs to qualify the 100 points check. I had submitted passport, Bank statement with address on it, Credit card copy.

My PCC was processed in 2 days.
Hi Vaibhav,

My NPC was processed thru AFP website that was recommended by the CO in the email sent.

In how many days did you receive the PCC to your address ?
- Was it delivered to India address or Australia ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for your response Vaibhav,

One last question: Was it delivered by usual postal service or a courier service & was sent to Indian address ??
Yes, it was delivered at my Bangalore address. I think it was by post as I found it in my letter box.

If you have still not got it, you may want to visit your local post office.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts