Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi & hello to everyone

I am ajee from India working in Singapore since 2010, I am in the middle of the migration process to Australia, I have done my TRA & PTE in earlier 2015. My jobcode is 312512 ( Mechanical Engineering Technician) the problem is no opening for my jobcode since 2014 except SA with higher points 80. I am holding only 65 points.
Now I am applying State Nomination to Tasmania 489 visa & got reply from the case officer can anyone help how to reply for this email.

Message from Migration officer
Before your application is assessed please provide a complete breakdown of how your skills and experience meet each of the listed employment opportunities you researched.

I believe some one can help me :)

·
Registered
23,910 Posts
Hi & hello to everyone

I am ajee from India working in Singapore since 2010, I am in the middle of the migration process to Australia, I have done my TRA & PTE in earlier 2015. My jobcode is 312512 ( Mechanical Engineering Technician) the problem is no opening for my jobcode since 2014 except SA with higher points 80. I am holding only 65 points.
Now I am applying State Nomination to Tasmania 489 visa & got reply from the case officer can anyone help how to reply for this email.

Before your application is assessed please provide a complete breakdown of how your skills and experience meet each of the listed employment opportunities you researched.

Please give the details of the jobs you have held

Cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
Thanks for your reply bro,
I have searched through seek website now the positions are closed. may i need to find new job search and submit my breakdown list?
Do you have any samples for this kind of submission?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi & hello to everyone

So they are asking you to explain how you fit into each job. Example: If the job asks for 'Need experience in AutoCAD'.. You should be telling them that " I have hands on experience in AutoCAD for 2 years and has used it for ....." similarly this has to be done for couple of 'job duties/skills required/good to have' requirements of your Job advertisement.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi epb989,

Your reply is very helpful to me. Can I reply to that email or attach as a word or pdf doc?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi epb989,

Your reply is very helpful to me. Can I reply to that email or attach as a word or pdf doc?
Merge the pdf's. Get all job ad's you plan to apply in a pdf along with you addressing the selection criteria. Job ad1,SC1, Job ad2,SC2......n. This should be how its done. In a single pdf.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi epb989,

Dear Ajee,

Did you get any update for 489 Tasmania...

I am thinking to apply for Tasmania.....

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi & hello to everyone

Dear. We are in the same boat. I've apply for 489 but still waiting... Did you apply for category - oversea applicant? May I ask your EOI point? Did you get invitation?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Dear. We are in the same boat. I've apply for 489 but still waiting... Did you apply for category - oversea applicant? May I ask your EOI point? Did you get invitation?
I have applied 489 for 3A category on 18th August. My EOI point is 60.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi ajee i am also currently working in Singapore. I am processing my skills assessment for chemistry technician for 190 or 489 tasmania. Btw did you took help of mara agent? And you are from which profession?

·
Registered
9 Posts
What is minimum ielts score is that for tasmania migration as an overseas applicant. I am planning apply as chemistry technician my point score is 60
Please help

·
Registered
23,910 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
23,910 Posts
My code 263111 is not there in TSOL but in migration instrument list. Can i still apply?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The migration instrument list is just a list of the occupations that the federal government allows the states to sponsor
It's not mandatory for the states to have all the occupations on their state list

As Tasmania does not have 263111 on their list, I doubt if they'd sponsor you.
Do recheck

Look for other states who may be sponsoring this Anzsco code

Cheers

·
Registered
128 Posts
The migration instrument list is just a list of the occupations that the federal government allows the states to sponsor
It's not mandatory for the states to have all the occupations on their state list

As Tasmania does not have 263111 on their list, I doubt if they'd sponsor you.
Do recheck

Look for other states who may be sponsoring this Anzsco code

Cheers
What is the processing time for Tasmania 489.. I have applied on 18 August.. On Website it says 20 days but the application lodge show average 6 weeks..

ANYONE has got 489 invites from Tasmania, Kindly provide your invitation timeline...

·
Registered
22 Posts
What is the processing time for Tasmania 489.. I have applied on 18 August.. On Website it says 20 days but the application lodge show average 6 weeks..

ANYONE has got 489 invites from Tasmania, Kindly provide your invitation timeline...

Hi, have you got the invitation from Tasmania?, I am also awaiting the decision, and I applied on 23 August. Please share your current application status?

Thank you very much.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts