1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am trying to migrate for australia,
In their skilled occupation list i fall in
263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer ACS
now mean i have to access my degrees with ACS. what is the process for that. i have no idea what to do ,
should i contact to ACS or should i contact to HEC as my degree is recognized with HEC.
I really don't have idea what is the next step. I try to check ACS site but couldn't find any help.
Any one who has done access their degrees, please tell me the process what to do, should i contact acs or should i contact HEC. and that to say them. ?

·
Registered
458 Posts
You need ACS assessment go through here under the section "Skills Assessment Information: "

https://www.acs.org.au/msa/information-for-applicants.html

Go through all the PDFs they have, it would give you rough idea.

All you need to do is get your degree related documents, tertiary education like bachers, masters, doctorate etc.. and get RnR - Roles and Responsibilities letter from every company that you have worked till now with accordance with Roles description as per ACS 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer code... which you can find in the above link

Post here if you have any doubts...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need ACS assessment go through here under the section "Skills Assessment Information: "

https://www.acs.org.au/msa/information-for-applicants.html

Go through all the PDFs they have, it would give you rough idea.

All you need to do is get your degree related documents, tertiary education like bachers, masters, doctorate etc.. and get RnR - Roles and Responsibilities letter from every company that you have worked till now with accordance with Roles description as per ACS 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer code... which you can find in the above link

Post here if you have any doubts...
Thanks you so much for the information,
Yes i have read it, But I 'm not sure if I undertood it correctly or not.

I have Done B.Com form Karachi Universty then 2 year MCS from AJK universty .

My MCS finished in 2004. and when i came to dxb for job , I made it attested by HEC in Dec. 2010. so master Degree is attested with HEC.

Please correct me where I understood wrong but what I understand through ACS website is

1. Make a good color copy of all My degree and Marksheets. i.e. B.com and MCS
2. Get all the experience letters form the companies i worked for on their letter head.
3. Then Attest them all with notary public (not really Idea what notary public is but will try to find out. Is it any officer of grade 21?)

Then submit it to ACS

Please correct me if any step is wrong or if i am missing any step.

One more thing.
What type of my application will be?

Following are the type of application available. What i understand that i will use
skill(General Application)
I have done my b.com and MCS in pak. 2 year exp in pak and now around 8-9 exp in dxb.
now trying for australia

Temporary Graduate - 485 Skills Assessment
Post Australian Study Skills Assessment
Skills (general application)
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Review Application
Appeal Application

Thanks for the help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts