Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Experts,

Today, I calculated and found total 88 Days I was out of Australia in my 3 years of stay and work experience in Australia.

Out of 88 days, 2 weeks I have supported (Worked) remotely from India. One of my friends said that we are eligible to take 4 weeks of annual leave in a year and that should be counted as Australia experience.

In My case, Initial 2 years I have not taken any annual leaves but in last one year I have taken 88 days (Out of Australia).

This 88 days leaves can be considered by DIBP as experience or not.

I want to apply for subclass 190 in couple of weeks and don't want to wait for another 88 days.

Experts please guide me by taking my situation in consideration. I am in dilemma.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I don't think this would be an issue, as far as you were employed and were getting paid during these 88 days. Also if you have the following documents handy for these days then there shouldn't be any concern:-

* Experience Letter for these 3 years
* Payslips for these years
* Tax documents for these 3 years
* Bank statements showing Salary credit for these 3 years

Relax....and enjoy

Hi Experts,

Today, I calculated and found total 88 Days I was out of Australia in my 3 years of stay and work experience in Australia.

Out of 88 days, 2 weeks I have supported (Worked) remotely from India. One of my friends said that we are eligible to take 4 weeks of annual leave in a year and that should be counted as Australia experience.

In My case, Initial 2 years I have not taken any annual leaves but in last one year I have taken 88 days (Out of Australia).

I want to apply for subclass 190 in couple of weeks and don't want to wait for another 88 days.

Experts please guide me by taking my situation in consideration. I am in dilemma.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Hi Experts,

You are good to go....dont worry about it....its not a big deal....i myself took 120 days leave in 3 years. Never thought about it as its not at all an issue to worry about....

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think this would be an issue, as far as you were employed and were getting paid during these 88 days. Also if you have the following documents handy for these days then there shouldn't be any concern:-

* Experience Letter for these 3 years
* Payslips for these years
* Tax documents for these 3 years
* Bank statements showing Salary credit for these 3 years

Relax....and enjoy

Thanks Jeeten. Yes I have all the payslips, bank statement and tax documents.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
THEN there isn't any reason for concern.

Thanks Jeeten. Yes I have all the payslips, bank statement and tax documents.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts