Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

Can any of you please guide me to how I go about finding out about open days that help one move to Australia/Canada. I have been told about this but being a bit wary of the internet I am unsure if the websites I am looking at are legit or what!?

Thank you

A very confused scottish girl fighting her way through the immagration process! :confused2:

G

·
Which sites have you been looking at? No need for full web address, just the name.
There are plenty of legit ones, but they wont necessarily be full of people wanting to sponsor you there and then. They're mostly information days to inform you of services, processes etc which you can find out on here and the Australian Government site Department of Immigration & Citizenship

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which sites have you been looking at? No need for full web address, just the name.
There are plenty of legit ones, but they wont necessarily be full of people wanting to sponsor you there and then. They're mostly information days to inform you of services, processes etc which you can find out on here and the Australian Government site
Yes that is what I mean, open days for helpful advice and information. I can't necessarily remember the names of the sites I hit the x button and googled immigration forums and found myself here!

Thank you I will have a look through that now. Thank you:eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.