Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved recently to the Koln area from Australia and i'm wondering if there are any expat groups in the area, feeling a little homesick and keen to meet up with some english speakers!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same here

G'day mate, my name is Ramz. I know how it feels like to be home sick specially when your from Australia. I am not originally from Australia but after having lived 6 years of my life in Melbourne, i see where your coming from :) i am looking forward to move some where around koln in order to find my self a job. Its been hard for me to find English speaking jobs here in Germany :-( i have completed my bachelors degree from Deakin university. I am going through the same thing over here facing difficulties due to this language barrier. However, i am still self motivated and cutting through obstacles here and there. Just wanted to know if the job market is good in koln or not, because the place where i am residing is not really good in terms of applying for English speaking jobs.

Looking forward to your reply and thanks for taking time out to read this message.

Regards

Ramz

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello

Hi Keriblue, currently i am residing near Frankfurt :) how about you and how long have you been in Frankfurt? God its feels like a breath of fresh air talking to someone in English seriously phewwww! Are you working or studying in Frankfurt?

Regards

Ramz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.