Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I think, cost of AUS PR will cost me more that 5L rupees. This is including Visa cost, medical, ielts etc etc,

So I want to know about sponsorship, Can i get my visa cost refund from the employer who will hire me? Is it a usual practice that employer der will give ur money back?

·
Registered
23,910 Posts
Hi All,

I think, cost of AUS PR will cost me more that 5L rupees. This is including Visa cost, medical, ielts etc etc,

So I want to know about sponsorship, Can i get my visa cost refund from the employer who will hire me? Is it a usual practice that employer der will give ur money back?
I dont think its a usual practice but nothing in the law to prevent them for doing so

If the employers are desperate to hire you they will jump through all hoops
But please review your CV before you ask for reimbursement of 10,000 AUD from your prospective employers

Cheers

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi newbienz,

I want few details from you..

1. I can see from your signature that you are waiting for Invite. Are you going with some MARA agent or logged app by own?

2. How you are going to search a job, by vising to Aus or from your home town
3. What yr of experience you have? are you BE/BE Tech?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I dont think its a usual practice but nothing in the law to prevent them for doing so

If the employers are desperate to hire you they will jump through all hoops
But please review your CV before you ask for reimbursement of 10,000 AUD from your prospective employers

Cheers
:eyebrows:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts