Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My partner completed Electronics Engg., 4yrs full time outside AUS, [English language]
having 10 yrs of experience in IT outside AUS

If I want to apply her dependent PR, does she need to appear for Functional Engg. test?[e.g. PTE or IELTS]
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.