Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm moving from New Zealand to Australia in March. I myself would think these countries are pretty much alike, New Zealand being like Australia's 'little brother'. (Sorry NZ!;)) But I'm very curious about other peoples experiences. Anyone lived both in NZ and Aus?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Hi all,

I'm moving from New Zealand to Australia in March. I myself would think these countries are pretty much alike, New Zealand being like Australia's 'little brother'. (Sorry NZ!;)) But I'm very curious about other peoples experiences. Anyone lived both in NZ and Aus?
My close friend lived in both.... and you will now be able to experience the delights of the 80's without having to live through a whole decade in the 70's.....

You'll be star-struck - fashion, flair and sophistication...................... :confused2:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My close friend lived in both.... and you will now be able to experience the delights of the 80's without having to live through a whole decade in the 70's.....

You'll be star-struck - fashion, flair and sophistication...................... :confused2:
Lol! :D Will try to prepare myself for all the sophistication we'll encounter on the other side of the ditch ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts