Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all

Can anybody please let me know how to do payment for aus 189 visa fee during online visa submition.

I read one option is creditcard but limit of same is very low.

Regards

Samir

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Dear all

Can anybody please let me know how to do payment for aus 189 visa fee during online visa submition.

I read one option is creditcard but limit of same is very low.

Regards

Samir
hi samir,

you can use travel card, American express credit card, etc. I used Icic bank's travel card to pay the visa fees. This mode of payment is very easy, convenient and fast way.

You may also check with credit card option to increase its limit.

sathiya

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi samir,

you can use travel card, American express credit card, etc. I used Icic bank's travel card to pay the visa fees. This mode of payment is very easy, convenient and fast way.

You may also check with credit card option to increase its limit.

sathiya
Hi sathiya

Thanks for reply.

Can we use debit card. Is this option available for visa fee payment. Because I am using debit card.

Any limit on debit card?

Regards

Samir

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hi sathiya

Thanks for reply.

Can we use debit card. Is this option available for visa fee payment. Because I am using debit card.

Any limit on debit card?

Regards

Samir
samir,

yes, you should be able to use debit card but ensure that your debit card has limit that is more than the visa fees. Check this with the bank from which you get the debit card. Generally, you need to visit their branch in person to enhance the transaction limit and each bank and each branch has its own rules and regulations. Some branches may deny it and m=some may accept your request. So, better knock doors of all banks you have account in, and all ways they have, to make your payment for visa application.

Choose the easiest, cheapest, and mot convenient way to do it.

sathiya

1 - 4 of 4 Posts