Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
i wanted to know if i m planning for ACT state sponship n looking for budget of AUD20K(Rs700000 approx)....so how to show that...i mean i dont have that much money but i can lend some amt from f'nds n show it my account for a month or two..is it ok???:D:D how many months acc statement needs to be shown in that case..???

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
pankaj the current rate is 1A$=40INR, which wud mean u need 8,00,000 and not 7,00,000.

they need hard cash parked in your account. i cant comment on the route u want to take since it wont be legal.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pankaj the current rate is 1A$=40INR, which wud mean u need 8,00,000 and not 7,00,000.

they need hard cash parked in your account. i cant comment on the route u want to take since it wont be legal.
:(:(:(:( n yah the AUD rate r on sky high....

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
and just incase they double check, u r in a soup.. so its best to stay clean..

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

:gossip:If you have less than the required assets available for transfer, you must provide a statement justifying your ability to support yourself and any dependents while becoming established and finding employment in the ACT. The statement must include evidence of research into the cost of living in Canberra, with an estimated budget e.g. rental accommodation, transport, electricity, gas and food.

·
Registered
173 Posts
:(:(:(:( n yah the AUD rate r on sky high....
6 months back the 1AUD = 30 RS. Now it has reached, what we have the same exchange rate last year.

If you get ACS skills with CSL, i think you don't require to go for state sponsership.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
6 months back the 1AUD = 30 RS. Now it has reached, what we have the same exchange rate last year.

If you get ACS skills with CSL, i think you don't require to go for state sponsership.
i m not falling under MODL/CSl..that why i was looking for this state sponsorship route....otherwise my applicatioon would take ages to show results....:(:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts