Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,

I've been here over a week on residence visa. I just secure a job and will be living in north shore. Very nice meeting you guys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newbie hello

Hi All,

New to this forum, not so new to NZ :D

Living in Torbay on the North Shore if anybody fancies going for a coffee or something stronger ;) give me a shout :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
hi..
Im thinking of moving to NZ, heard its a great place, me and my wife and a 1 yr old baby girl lives and works in Dubai but were from the Philippines. I dont know where to start and Im not familiar with how to use expat forum...
Would really appreciate any help...
Thank you so much
Heloo My Friend,

I am also from dubai, working here quite some time, i got enough points to submit EOI, its a good place to work and stay.

PRA applied waiting for result to proceed for EOI.

let me know if you need any help.

thanks,
Rajesh Ande

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, been in NZ for 3 months, was on visitor visa, but now I'm waiting for my student visa T__T INZ giving me a hard time with it. I changed my mind to stay in here, bcoz less crime here, the transportation is also good and the weather is not too hot

Hi, we are a couple working in Singapore inline with Food and Hospitality Service. We are planning to move to New Zealand.
And we heard that one good option to land a good paying job in NZ is to study for 1 year. I just wonder how it works? Will we be able to survive if we work and study at the same time?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts