Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

I know this has been discussed before, but can anyone recommend somewhere to arrange a short term rental apartment within walking distance of the CBD?

I am due to start my new job off Queen St on 18 June and am only landing in Auckland around 15/16!

My girlfriend is joining me a week later but I need to have something arranged for when I arrive and then we can look for somewhere more permanent later.

Need somewhere easy and furnished so I can just move in and worry about the new job rather than getting settled straight away, and not too pricey! Will prb want something for just the first 4-6 weeks. Any pointers gratefully received!
Thanks
Ed

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hi

I know this has been discussed before, but can anyone recommend somewhere to arrange a short term rental apartment within walking distance of the CBD?

I am due to start my new job off Queen St on 18 June and am only landing in Auckland around 15/16!

My girlfriend is joining me a week later but I need to have something arranged for when I arrive and then we can look for somewhere more permanent later.

Need somewhere easy and furnished so I can just move in and worry about the new job rather than getting settled straight away, and not too pricey! Will prb want something for just the first 4-6 weeks. Any pointers gratefully received!
Thanks
Ed
Hi Ed,

Have you considered Backpackers? There are several around Queen Street

Hostels in Auckland - Book Online at Hostelworld.com

or you could search on this site Airbnb Search

1 - 4 of 4 Posts