Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellows,

I have recently got job offer in dubai and I am planning go there end of this month. And after settling there I have to call my wife and kid. Please let me know what are the documents needed for getting family visa, I heard I need marriage certificate (attested from ministry of Foreign Affairs ) + birth certificate of baby. Do I need to attest only english translation of Marriage certificate or attestation of Arabic translation is also required. Please guide me. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
864 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hello fellows,

I have recently got job offer in dubai and I am planning go there end of this month. And after settling there I have to call my wife and kid. Please let me know what are the documents needed for getting family visa, I heard I need marriage certificate (attested from ministry of Foreign Affairs ) + birth certificate of baby. Do I need to attest only english translation of Marriage certificate or attestation of Arabic translation is also required. Please guide me. Thanks in advance
Just get the LEGAL ARABIC translation for the English version of the marriage certificate and birth certificate and get them attested at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Once you have this you can apply for their visa.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts