Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I submitted my 75 points EOI on 30/8/17 for General Accountant under 189 skilled independence visa.

I have yet to receive the invitation.
Can someone please advise what was the cut off date for the latest round?

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey

For accountants with 75 points the last cut off time was 6th August 2017 at 1.40am. I think you will get invitation now as the waiting period is only 3 weeks.

I updated my EOI on 6th the same day (at 10 am) of last invitation for Accountants with 75 points. I should have updated the day before. My laziness made me upset now.

I am just wondering if any one have idea when can accountants get invitations again?
Hoping on 18th this month.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sure, I will do it bro. I think I am the first one to get invited next round. But, a bit unlucky for delay it's my mistake. Hoping good. Cheers!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't understand that. There was a round back on 6/9/17 with a cut off date of 7/8/17 for 75 points EOIs. How come in this very latest round on 4/10/17 the cut off date hasn't changed at all?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Help anybody?.....

Also, my visa will be expired in March 2018. What are the chances to get invited by then if my 75 points EOI was submitted on 30/8/17? (189 skilled in dependence)

Looking forward to your responses

·
Registered
115 Posts
Help anybody?.....

Also, my visa will be expired in March 2018. What are the chances to get invited by then if my 75 points EOI was submitted on 30/8/17? (189 skilled in dependence)

Looking forward to your responses
Based on current trend you should be receiving ITA in 3 weeks from DoE. Most probably you will receive your invite in next 2 rounds.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
155 Posts
Any idea how many on 75 and 80 pointers must be there from 6th Aug onwards.I submitted my EOI on 21st Sep with 75 points and waiting for an invite. I hope 18th October round brings some good news for 75 pointers if DIBP sorts out the mess of Fake 85 pointer Eoi's.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks all for your regular updates and feedback. It's very helpful, specially for the new members like me.

I am planning to submit my EOI for Management Accountant profile. I have 75 points without state nomination and wanted you views on
1) shall i go for 189 with 75 points or
2) opt for state nomination with 80 points?

For Which option shall i go?

Thanks
Sachin

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks all for your regular updates and feedback. It's very helpful, specially for the new members like me.

I am planning to submit my EOI for Management Accountant profile. I have 75 points without state nomination and wanted you views on
1) shall i go for 189 with 75 points or
2) opt for state nomination with 80 points?

For Which option shall i go?

Thanks
Sachin
Both. 189 (75), 190 (75+5) NSW.

·
Registered
226 Posts
hey mate

I got Invitation yesterday evening.

Gil, you may get your's very soon mate.

Good luck!!
Congrats mate, can you please confirm if you had any other 190 EOIs submitted or not? Just wanna confirm that having 1 EOI (189) and another 1 EOI (190) is just fine.

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's fine bro. I applied for both 189 and 190. I got invitation for 189 stating 'invited', whereas for 190 it states still 'submitted'.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts