Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Can anyone tell me whether I would need to attend the Premium Visa Centre if I were to use a representative? Do you still have to attend WITH the rep, or can they attend on your behalf without you going at all? Thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I mean a legal representative. What if you already have a BRP from a previous grant? Would you still need to attend the premium centre?

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
A solicitor or advisor can accompany you, but you still have to attend in person.

·
Super Moderator
5,184 Posts
If you have a straightforward case (no prior refusals, sufficient income, proof of cohabitation etc), why waste your £££ on an immigration advisor?

Lots of people, myself included, have gone the Premium Appointment route without any advisors/solicitors etc and were successful with our applications.

Have a look through recent "Premium Appointment experience" threads to see what, exactly, people did for their appointments.

We've collectively been there, done that, and were granted our visas so we can give you pointers on how to avoid the pitfalls of visa applications. Feel free to ask your questions here and we can assist you to the best of our abilities, taking into consideration the following caveat: we are not immigration lawyers/advisors and are only giving our own views/experiences which should not be considered to be legal advice/set-in-stone Home Office law.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for that WCCG. That's encouraging. I will check out the "Premium Appointment experience" threads. Much appreciated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.