Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once CO is allocated, do I need to send the attachments in email or front load on to the site ?

When I front loaded the documents and send an email to CO to acknowledge the receipt, I got following message

"The department acknowledges the receipt of applications but not the receipt
of subsequent correspondence."

Also it is mentioned in the same email that

"If you are submitting scanned documents for attachment to your application,
these should be emailed to: Adelaide.gsm.team*@immi.gov.au

Upon receipt of your documents you will be sent a confirmation of document
receipt. If you have emailed documents please do not send in the originals
unless you have been specifically asked to do so."

After receiving the above note, I also sent the documents in email, but I never received any confirmation that email. I am confused, whether I need to front load the documents or attach in email especially when I do not receive acknowledgement for neither of them.

·
Registered
173 Posts
You can reply to the CO's email and keep the other email id (Adelaide.gsm.team*@immi.gov.au) also in the email.

I doubt the above email id. Normally email id doen't contain *. You can also send an email with out that *.

Once CO is allocated, do I need to send the attachments in email or front load on to the site ?

When I front loaded the documents and send an email to CO to acknowledge the receipt, I got following message

"The department acknowledges the receipt of applications but not the receipt
of subsequent correspondence."

Also it is mentioned in the same email that

"If you are submitting scanned documents for attachment to your application,
these should be emailed to: Adelaide.gsm.team*@immi.gov.au

Upon receipt of your documents you will be sent a confirmation of document
receipt. If you have emailed documents please do not send in the originals
unless you have been specifically asked to do so."

After receiving the above note, I also sent the documents in email, but I never received any confirmation that email. I am confused, whether I need to front load the documents or attach in email especially when I do not receive acknowledgement for neither of them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can reply to the CO's email and keep the other email id (Adelaide.gsm.team*@immi.gov.au) also in the email.

I doubt the above email id. Normally email id doen't contain *. You can also send an email with out that *.
There is no seperate email for CO. The email I mentioned is of CO's only.

You are right, there is no * . I suppressed the team number for the forum in order to avoid isolating any one team of COs.

Can I have inputs from others also please ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi,

I uploaded any documents and also emailed to say that I had uploaded the documents. I got no responses either but that appears to be how they work. Rest assured though that the paperwork that I added was dealt with. I uploaded a state sponsorship letter when changing from 175 to 176 and heard nothing but on checking my file status I was allocated a CO 10 days later. Unfortunately nothing you can do about it.

I think if you upload and email you are covered both ways. Hope you hear more soon:)

ae

1 - 4 of 4 Posts