Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to everyone on this august platform.

Folks, I would gladly welcome any dependable clarifications on the following issues; The passport office has failed to deliver my kids passports today as promised, meanwhile I'm required to lodge my Visa 190 application by 18th May. Now the only available option is to apply alone and include my dependants using Form 1022. Here are my concerns;

1) If possibly, the passports are received within the 28 days given me to upload my documents, can I attach the Form 1022 and my dependants documents during this period, or I have to wait to be assigned a CO first?

2) Regarding the visa fee for my dependants, will I be asked to pay the difference between (total payable fee for) including them as secondary applicants and my first payment, or a completely new fee will be charged?

Counting on your usual support and prompt response...:fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Please see my comments inline...

Greetings to everyone on this august platform.

Folks, I would gladly welcome any dependable clarifications on the following issues; The passport office has failed to deliver my kids passports today as promised, meanwhile I'm required to lodge my Visa 190 application by 18th May. Now the only available option is to apply alone and include my dependants using Form 1022. Here are my concerns;

1) If possibly, the passports are received within the 28 days given me to upload my documents, can I attach the Form 1022 and my dependants documents during this period, or I have to wait to be assigned a CO first?

[JEET] - IF your application isn't locked for editing then you might have an option to update your kids details and pay the additional VISA fee (Not sure IF this is how it works though)

OR

After you lodge your application online by filing the 17 page VISA application and paying the fees, you will get around 50-60 days before a CO is assigned.
After CO reviews your case he will ask for missing documents (If any) and will give you 28 days to provide these.

That time you may provide this form along with the documents of your kids. THEN CO will ask you to make the payment.

MOST probably CO will guide you accordingly.

2) Regarding the visa fee for my dependants, will I be asked to pay the difference between (total payable fee for) including them as secondary applicants and my first payment, or a completely new fee will be charged?

Logically speaking you MUST be asked to pay only the difference.

DO let us know what you decide AND how it goes.

Counting on your usual support and prompt response...:fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please see my comments inline...
Many thanks for the rapid response, Jeetendra.

I've lodged the visa application yesterday, 14th May and I'll begin uploading my documents on 19th May. Surely, this house will be updated (expat) about how things unfold.

A blessed stay to everyone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Supplementary Forms for Visa 190 Application

Fellow expats,

I am preparing to attach my dependants using form 1022. Provisions have been made for only 3 dependants on the form. However, I have to include 4 dependants ( my wife and 3 children). Instructions state that supplementary sheets (for additional details) can be added, but I do not know which sheets and where to download them.

I would gladly appreciate if anyone could be kind enough to provide me with a link to these supplementary sheets.

Thank you
rokine

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Supplementary sheets:

There is nothing LIKE Supplementary sheets to be downloaded. You have to create this in MS Word on the line of the Original form for the additional information.

THEN merge this sheet with the Main form.

Fellow expats,

I am preparing to attach my dependants using form 1022. Provisions have been made for only 3 dependants on the form. However, I have to include 4 dependants ( my wife and 3 children). Instructions state that supplementary sheets (for additional details) can be added, but I do not know which sheets and where to download them.

I would gladly appreciate if anyone could be kind enough to provide me with a link to these supplementary sheets.

Thank you
rokine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts