Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I am going to assess my B.sc. engineering degree by EA. But I have confusion as per Migration skills assessment Booklet (MSA booklet). In section D, page no.24, it is mentioned that - As part of the introduction of the New Points Test for certain skilled migration visas on 1 July 2011, DIAC has advised applicants that they may request an opinion from their relevant assessing authority in two areas:
A) identification of highest educational qualification, relevant to the nominated occupation
B) identification of relevant work experience, both overseas and in Australia. (I m concern with B)

Applicability of additional services: those who have at least 1 year Australian work
experience, and / or at least 3 years Overseas work experience in their nominated occupation or a closely related occupation. Either or both of these services may be applied for if the client wishes to claim the DIAC points.

I need to know:
1.should I assess my work experience along with qualification assessment by EA.
2. If I don't assess my work experience, then is there any negative/positive effect on outcome?

Your advice is highly appreciable.

Regards,

Mission

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dear all,

I am going to assess my B.sc. engineering degree by EA. But I have confusion as per Migration skills assessment Booklet (MSA booklet). In section D, page no.24, it is mentioned that - As part of the introduction of the New Points Test for certain skilled migration visas on 1 July 2011, DIAC has advised applicants that they may request an opinion from their relevant assessing authority in two areas:
A) identification of highest educational qualification, relevant to the nominated occupation
B) identification of relevant work experience, both overseas and in Australia. (I m concern with B)

Applicability of additional services: those who have at least 1 year Australian work
experience, and / or at least 3 years Overseas work experience in their nominated occupation or a closely related occupation. Either or both of these services may be applied for if the client wishes to claim the DIAC points.

I need to know:
1.should I assess my work experience along with qualification assessment by EA.
2. If I don't assess my work experience, then is there any negative/positive effect on outcome?

Your advice is highly appreciable.

Regards,

Mission
Hi there . i ahve sent you a mail reagrding this matter. Did you get it?

By the way what is your suject of engineering and what is your paasing year.

Thanks

·
Expat
398 Posts
@ mission 97:
i suggest you should get both done. my husband just got his qualifications and experience assessed at one go.. sooner or later you will have to do it for DIAC.. so give it a shot now and you will be saved from preparing n sending all the docs again..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ mission 97:
i suggest you should get both done. my husband just got his qualifications and experience assessed at one go.. sooner or later you will have to do it for DIAC.. so give it a shot now and you will be saved from preparing n sending all the docs again..
Thanks for ur advice!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.