Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear friends ,

I plan to apply for 131112 SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER in either of the two categories:

-Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
or
-Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)

Queries:

Is AIM the correct body to do so? Asking so because I could find any reference of these in their reference booklet.

I have done a part time course in Sales and Marketing from NIS SPARTA,in India which lasted 2 years ,spread across 4 semesters .This was besides my regular full time graduation.

Would it be advisable to mention it to the ther assessing body so that i can get more points ?

Regards

·
Registered
367 Posts
Dear friends ,

I plan to apply for 131112 SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER in either of the two categories:

-Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
or
-Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)

Queries:

Is AIM the correct body to do so? Asking so because I could find any reference of these in their reference booklet.

I have done a part time course in Sales and Marketing from NIS SPARTA,in India which lasted 2 years ,spread across 4 semesters .This was besides my regular full time graduation.

Would it be advisable to mention it to the ther assessing body so that i can get more points ?

Regards
1. Yes. Refer here: Unit Group 1311: Advertising, Public Relations and Sales Managers

2. Points are only given for diploma, degree and PHDs. Yes you can submit your qualification however I am not sure at what level it will be assessed at. However it is advisable to provide all relevant qualifications completed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts