Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

im not sure if im at the right place here. But maybe im able to find help.
Im from Germany and a few days ago i have spent stem cells of my blood to a leukemia patient in Argentina.
I dont know him. I dont know who he is, if he has a family... But im allowed to send anonymos letters to him. So i dont want to write much. Maybe a few words. Wish him the very best... But as a German my Spanisch is... well... poor ;-) Very poor.
So if anybody is here who could help me with a small translation, i would the very thankfull. Of corse you dont have to speak German. I could send u the words in Englisch in a private Mail.

Thanks you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

I'll help. just send me the text and I'll do it. I suppose you can send me a private message through the forum or something.

I'm Spanish, we 'more or less' speak the same language they speak in Argentina ;)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Just post a few more times in this thread and it should be OK.

If the translation from German/English to Spanish is anything like the Spanish to English translation on google it's rather confusing. Still it would be better than what I could muster at the moment. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
These replies aren't getting you anywhere, and you deserve some help on this. There's an interdenominational church centre near where I used to live with Spanish staff who I'm sure would be only too pleased to help you. Just Google "Lux Mundi Torre del Mar" and email Pilar or Gloria. Come to think of it, I believe someone there also speaks German. Mention my name (Alec) if you like. Good luck, I'm sure the patient will be pleased to hear from you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts