Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there, im a well travelled international expat asian, lived and worked in US, Europe and Middle East. Looking for a flat share in old town/ souk bahar area.

Im 28, single, fun, love to work hard and play hard. Looking to share an apartment with a like minded, similar age and well travelled expat. Male/female doesnt mater as long as you're fun, positive, and want to make it a home not a house :)

Im born in UK, but grew up in schools in Germany, France, Malaysia and Florida.

I am living and working in Dubai already, but as i travel alot for work, it would be ideal to live with someone too.

·
Banned
26 Posts
Could get you one near to my place. You could have a look when you come down. Till you find a place it is recommended to stay in a hotel a couple of days.

Hi there, im a well travelled international expat asian, lived and worked in US, Europe and Middle East. Looking for a flat share in old town/ souk bahar area.

Im 28, single, fun, love to work hard and play hard. Looking to share an apartment with a like minded, similar age and well travelled expat. Male/female doesnt mater as long as you're fun, positive, and want to make it a home not a house :)

I am living and working in Dubai already, but as i travel alot for work, it would be ideal to live with someone too.

·
Banned
26 Posts
I am planning to shift to a 2 Bed Room apartment. We could share if you desire.

Jeev

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
1) You really shouldn't use this board to advertise - that's what the classifieds section is for. (I am however in quite a good mood today, so will leave this for a while.)

2) Remember that it is illegal to cohabit - even if platonically.

-

·
Banned
26 Posts
Agree..!!! Hey everyone....i am married..and if anyone of yourwant to share accomodation with me just rememeber I AM MARRIED. So you are sharing with a FAMILY..!!!!!!`Phew....!!!!

1) You really shouldn't use this board to advertise - that's what the classifieds section is for. (I am however in quite a good mood today, so will leave this for a while.)

2) Remember that it is illegal to cohabit - even if platonically.

-

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Agree..!!! Hey everyone....i am married..and if anyone of yourwant to share accomodation with me just rememeber I AM MARRIED. So you are sharing with a FAMILY..!!!!!!`Phew....!!!!

But if your wife isnt living there too, wouldnt that be seen as adultery - an even bigger sin in Dubai???

Jo xxx

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Sigh!!!! You just try too hard...
Well its a good job somebody does! In fact the world would be a much nicer place if everyone made the effort to be pleasant and friendly towards one another and took into account other peoples feelings dont you think!!!!! It would certainly make things more pleasant on the forum and nicer for the moderators!!

Its the season of goodwill - we should all use some! :D:D:clap2::love:

Jo xxx

·
Banned
11 Posts
...... In fact the world would be a much nicer place if everyone made the effort to be pleasant and friendly towards one another............It would certainly make things more pleasant on the forum and nicer for the moderators!!

Its the season of goodwill - we should all use some! :D:D:clap2::love:

Jo xxx
I believe you meant to imply things would be more pleasant on this forum for the nicer moderators like you :)

Goodwill to all

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
I believe you meant to imply things would be more pleasant on this forum for the nicer moderators like you :)

Goodwill to all
I was implying that everyone should be pleasant cos its christmas - All the moderators on here are lovely! We cant let the tail wag the dog now can we LOLOLOL

Jo xxx

·
Banned
11 Posts
I do travel a lot (I may not live in UAE temporarily but that's where my home is and has been for more years then you can even imagine)and no I've not posted in another name (whatever that's supposed to mean) but thanks for the concern anyway. Merry Christmas, Mrs. S.

You might want to keep a watch for the 3 ghosts that might come knocking on your door!

·
Registered
1 Posts
evening

hi im male 34 British asain looking forward on sharing would you be willing to share or have any room.
Regards
Saad

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.