Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

We're, thank God, moving back to Dubai in a few months. After many postings :plane:it will be nice to head back even though things have changed so much.

My question is about ASD. I know they're building a new campus in Al Barsha which should be a great facility. Were about to send our application in for the kids but because of the various moves and lack of comprehension my daughter will have to repeat grade 8 math. In August/Septemer all of her classes will be grade 9 but math will be 8 ( unless we put her into summer school ). Does anyone know if ASD accepts multi grade kids?

I also realize there are other schools but having lived there in the past we know the area we want, have attended JC and JPS schools. I would prefer near the beach but ASD is moving!!:mad:

Any advice or tips would really be apprecaited. Thank you all that apply.:clap2:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So, I realized that my post said ASD plus a few other questions. Silly me forgot to ask the other questions. Previously we lived in the Meadows. We're looking for a fresh start and are thinking the ranches or possibly Al Barsha. With rental prices coming down I would love to live near the beach but think the commute time to Al Barsha for school would be a nightmare. Is there anyone here that is doing that drive? We used to commute daily to JPS and on a good day it could take up to 30 minutes. Any housing advice or schooling advice that you want to share ( on any school ) is appreciated. Again, thanks to all that reply!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.