Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to meet some people on my 4 weeks in France. For the first 10 days I will be in Paris. Is this forum a good source for contacting folks whether expats or natives or travelers? Do you know other resources? I might be spending a good part of each year in Europe in the future. Thank you, marsha

·
Administrator
51,359 Posts
While it may be possible to arrange a meet up with forum members located in and around Paris, we haven't traditionally had much luck arranging such things on other than a one-to-one basis. We can see if any of the Paris dwellers are going to be around while you're in town.

There are, however, a number of groups and organizations around Paris where you can meet folks while you're here (and may even bump into some Expat Forum members while you're at it). OnVaSortir! Paris - Website - Home - Langue=EN has been mentioned many times by folks in the forum. There are other casual meet-up groups online, too.

To practice your French, you could stop in for a session or three at Parler Parlor

Otherwise, coming in May, you're just at the start of the "wind down for the summer" period, where folks and associations are less and less active until they close down completely for the summer holidays.
Cheers,
Bev

1 - 3 of 3 Posts