Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After months of anguish & preparation I will be finally moving to Spain, albeit initially for a reconnaissance!

I think that it is about time too.
On Wednesday the Polish Football Team at last managed to score a goal....... pity it was an own-goal. :confused: The interesting thing though was the fact that the fans had their say about the fatal state of the national game. They launched a campaign to boycott the match and it worked - only 5000 people turned up. Power to the people!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Another quality website I see!

Bob knows the crack!
yeah, yeah!!!! Actually this forum does seem to be quite successful, my signature line has produced some results too, even if they are in the wrong part of Spain :rolleyes:!!!! Just cos people dont necessarily post, there are lots of "lurkers" and guests who have a good look around cos OH has had enquiries from people who I dont think post on here!

Do I sound like a sales rep????? I'm not, its just an observation. I might try the classifieds cos I think they're good too!! I'm sure a good website is important too Xtreme!!!:D:rolleyes:

Jo xxx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.