Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am non eea national living here in Spain. Been here for more than 2 yrs now. And I working here and they paid me cash on hand. Can I apply now for arraigo even though I libe here for more than 2yrs? My employer is willing to give me a contract to support my application.

·
Registered
19,395 Posts
Hi I am non eea national living here in Spain. Been here for more than 2 yrs now. And I working here and they paid me cash on hand. Can I apply now for arraigo even though I libe here for more than 2yrs? My employer is willing to give me a contract to support my application.
I would have thought that you'd need to prove how long you've been in the country and of course you won't be able to do that through your work situation, your nationality (which you have posted as Spanish??), and whether you have been here legally or not.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iam Filipino citizen. I entered Spain through Schengen Visa and it was already expired 2 yrs ago. That's why the only option for me to legalise here is to submit for my application for Arraigo. They told me wait for 3 yrs. somebody told me as well 2 yrs. so I don't know what to do

1 - 3 of 3 Posts