Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My soon to be Husband is in the british army and we will be getting a house from the army so what do we need to get from the army regarding accommodation would it be a letter stating that once we get married we will get a house from the army or what? and what does some of the things in the letter need to say in it?

·
Registered
220 Posts
as far as i know from little bit of experience ..

your accommodation should already be arranged before you apply ( not like , we will arrange/get a house once we get married ) ..

if you rent the property like civilians then tenancy agreement /landlord No objection letter/property inspection report are the supporting documents required..

and if he has been given a house from army then i think just a letter from concerned authorities would suffice..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi al just to say thank you for those people who were kind enough to answer my questions its been a gruelling task of assembling over seven weeks !!! I will keep you posted to if we are successful .

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
as far as i know from little bit of experience ..

your accommodation should already be arranged before you apply ( not like , we will arrange/get a house once we get married ) ..

if you rent the property like civilians then tenancy agreement /landlord No objection letter/property inspection report are the supporting documents required..

and if he has been given a house from army then i think just a letter from concerned authorities would suffice..
Thank you so much thats what I was thinking

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.